On Saturday morning we had an Easter Egg Hunt at our church. This was Max's first one because I didn't take him last year when he was only 8 months old. He was taking a nap that morning and well...you know how I like to keep him on his schedule! (He wasn't able to walk anyway!) It was a beautiful day for it and we had plenty of eggs for all the children who came. It was nice to see some kids' faces who we hadn't seen in awhile and we hope that they will join us on Sunday morning! Max had a great time with EllaKate, Cole, Eli, and all the others finding eggs. He was a little on the slow side, in my opinion, but still got a good amount. :>) Jason and I really enjoyed watching him. He looked like a "big boy". Sniff sniff.
Max and EllaKate

Where are the eggs, guys?

EK, Rachel and Max

Cole and Max

Finding eggs (Jason insisted on him wearing his John Deere boots...he said, "Well, he's a country boy, isn't he?"!)

Finished off the hunt with some cookies and juice. It was Max's first time having a Capri Sun. Now he wants one all the time. :>)

We had a ball that day! Max was so sweet looking for eggs once he figured it out. I LOVE watching everything he does... such a precious doll!!!
ReplyDelete