"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." 1 Chronicles 16:34

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter Sunday

Easter Sunday was definitely a day to remember how much we have to be thankful for. And I'm not talking about Easter dresses, baskets, etc. - I am talking about our Heavenly Father who sacrificed his son on the cross for everyone in the world, our loving family, and the things that we take for granted each day that other people don't have. Whew! It was a beautiful day and I was just overwhelmed with God's love for us. It was so much fun to share the Easter story with the kids at church, to worship Him in the service, and to have lunch with family.

I couldn't believe I forgot my camera on Easter...but I can always count on Sharon, my sister in law, to save the day. Her pictures turned out beautiful and caught some sweet moments. Max even got to have another little egg hunt. Can you tell how hot it was? The only thing that would've made the day even better was if my family was there, too! We missed them terribly!

Here's something to think about that I read yesterday from our dear friend, Brian...really good and so true:

Digest this for a minute, "Jesus didn't die for you!" Cause if Jesus died for you then that puts you in the center of the Universe. Rather, Jesus died for his Father, who is the center of the Universe. We are blessed recipients of the ripple effect of Jesus' love for his Father! No matter how you choose to respond to the love of the Father, it always has a ripple effect on you and those around you!

Our Family


Our little Max


The Ankeriches


PaPa with kids


Memommy and Pop


Jessie


A few more

Photobucket

2 comments: