"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." 1 Chronicles 16:34

Thursday, September 2, 2010

2 Year Check-Up

Max and I headed to Athens this morning for Max's 2 year check-up. He did very well and enjoyed the visit, except for the two shots! :>) He cried less than a minute and then was fascinated with his two band-aids. He is still in the 95th percentile for his weight (weighed 33 1/2 lbs.!) and 90th percentile for his height (35 3/4 in. long). We practiced saying Dr. Setia's name before we got there but it was never said. Oh well! Afterward, we stopped at McD's for a quick lunch!

I took a picture with my phone. I know he's sitting on the dirty floor - he was happy. :>)

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, what a great appointment! I can't believe how close he and Burke are in size. I measured him and he was 35 1/2 inches, 34 pounds, size 7 shoe and he is just 19 months! I am going to start looking for twin boy clothes on e-bay for them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw this post. He and SJ will LOVE playing together!!! Max is the cutest and I can't even tell you how much I miss him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete