One of my favorite times of the day (other than the early morning) is at night...when Jason is home and the 3 of us are just hanging out as a family. It's a reminder of how blessed I really am. The other night we were in the sunroom playing and noticed our friend was outside hanging around the playhouse. Our new "friend" is a tailless squirrel who we named "Bob". He is just the ugliest thing we've ever seen and we're still wondering what happened to his tail. We think he lives in our attic but we're not sure. I finally grabbed my camera when we spotted him and took a couple pictures.

Poor guy...

I also took a few pictures of Max playing on one of his favorite things: my yoga mat! He loves for me to roll it out for him, turn on some music, and dance on it together! And I also can't resist a little one in their jammies!



Holy Cow....he is Jason's TWIN! It will be fun to see who the new baby will look like :)
ReplyDelete