"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." 1 Chronicles 16:34

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Carving Pumpkins

Last Sunday we got together for a little while with Sharon and the girls to carve some pumpkins. Another favorite fall tradition of mine! Jason and I didn't have a whole lot of time (long story) and we were heading out on a date that night. But Sharon was ready when we got there and we started carving. Amelia made a scary pumpkin and they also decorated a pumpkin with little accessories - very cute! Max's was a happy pumpkin. He wasn't too into the whole carving thing and we didn't get many pictures. We definitely had fun and enjoyed some pumpkin seeds later. I love the group picture!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. We had a ball AND I LOVE the pic of Max in your header!!! What a precious boy!!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete