"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." 1 Chronicles 16:34

Monday, October 11, 2010

It's a Girl!!!

Jason and I headed to Athens this morning to see Dr. Rosemond for our big 18 wk ultrasound! We were so excited when we were told, "It's a girl!" I immediately asked her, "Are you pretty sure?" And she said yes and proceeded to show us a picture of in between her sweet, little legs! Ha ha. We were also so glad to know that everything looks great with her and she's measuring exactly where she needs to be. Dr. Rosemond did mention that my placenta looked a little low but he wasn't concerned just yet since it's early. We will go back for another ultrasound at 28 wks to see how things look. We got a lot of pictures of her this morning, including a few 3D, but they didn't turn out too well. Too early yet! I'll post them later...too much to do right now!

P. S. We're going to keep the name a secret until she arrives!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!!! GIRLS ARE THE BEST...but I am a little partial :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! So happy for y'all!! I can't wait to hear the name y'all have chosen. Have you settled on a name yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such wonderful news!!! Are you going to change the name of your blog? Just wondering. So happy for you all!!!!!

    ReplyDelete