"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." 1 Chronicles 16:34

Friday, October 29, 2010

Crosswalk

Last night was our church's annual Crosswalk event at the Beverly Brooks ball field. It was a huge success again this year! Everyone who was participating in it arrived about 5:30 for a dinner of soup, crackers, and delicious cake (that was my favorite part!). We just enjoyed fellowship with one another and got everything set up for the night.


Daddy and son

Max had a great time running around with the bigger kids and playing with pecans!

I just loved Jason's face in this picture.

Unfortunately, that was all the pictures I could get. I was trying to keep a good eye on Max because of all the cars coming in to park, so I decided to put my camera away. We also got to enjoy music from our worship band before it started - they were awesome! Around 7:30, we started loading up the trailers and heading into the trail. Everyone got to go through the lighted woods to see the life and death of Jesus acted out by volunteers from our church. I was a narrator this year and loved it! It was really a neat experience for everyone. Afterward, you got information about our church and kids ministry, and a goody bag to take home. I think we had around 350 people. I'm praying that many of the new people that came will check out our church and get connected. It was a fun evening and looking forward to another fun weekend!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. What a fun night! Love all your pictures!!! Love the one of Jason laughing too. Scott also said you did a GREAT job narrating! What a great ministry!!!

    ReplyDelete