"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." 1 Chronicles 16:34

Thursday, July 19, 2012

House Update

Things are going well with the construction of our house! They are busy finishing up the framing of our walls and will be starting the roof very soon. Our builder said they should be completely done by next Friday! We are very excited! 

Jason took some new pictures last night before he came home from work...
house5
photo
A view from the left side
house4
A view from the back on the right side (basement and main floor)
house3
Another view of the back
house2
Jason and his dad heard about a little building for sale and went to check it out this past Sunday. He decided it would be the perfect "shop" and it was delivered yesterday. I don't think I need to say how excited he is about it! :)
shop
 Love,
Amy

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking yesterday about how things were going. Meant to ask when you came over. It is looking great so far and that little shop is perfect for Jason!!! So happy for you all!!! XO

    ReplyDelete