The main reason we stayed in MI longer than we normally do was because we wanted to attend the party that my dad's staff was having for him. It was basically to honor him and his 23 years of service as the Saginaw County Prosecutor. To say that I am proud of my dad would be an understatement...he has taught me SO many things over the years, and I have always looked to him as a role model. I am VERY proud of him and how hard he worked, and more proud of how he always put others before himself. Always.
Well, it was a very special night being together as a family and celebrating my dad's career as prosecutor. So many people were there and had such sweet and kind things to say about him. It was wonderful! It was also a sweet moment when his staff presented him with a check to give toward Impact Church - how awesome that was! I love you so much, dad, and know that you are going to be amazing at your new job!
Love,
Amy




LOVE the family pic and yay for the big check!!! I know it was such a blessing to be at the celebration! Your dad is awesome!!!
ReplyDelete