"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." 1 Chronicles 16:34

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

WAY Behind!

So almost the whole month of December has gone by since I last posted anything...we have been busy, busy, busy! I am starting to think I may have to let the blog go - I just can't find the time (or energy) to continue posting on here. I'm sure it'll get even tougher after Slate arrives! We'll see...

With that said, I'm going to try to go back and finish posting all the pics that I have been wanting to share. I left off with us being home in MI and hanging out with family.

Next up? Celebrating Christmas with my parents. We loved opening our presents from them (especially Max and Addie!) and giving them ours. It was a great night!
 Love,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment