So I synced my phone with the computer today and found some old pictures that I planned on posting on the blog but forgot. So here they are, if you want to see them!
Moving Day -
The Ankeriches helped
Borrowed the church trailer
Unloading
New furniture!
Keeping the kids happy and busy
Awhile back, the Martin Dairy had several classes of Kindergartners come for a field trip from North Hart. Jason and the other guys worked hard to get everything cleaned up and ready for them to visit. They all did a great job in giving them a tour of the farm and explaining how everything works. Especially my hubby. :>) The kids had a lot of fun! Max, EK, SJ and WP didn't miss out on the fun either!
Ed showing the kids the giant milk tank
Carlos and WP
We also celebrated my mother-in-law's birthday which was on Dec. 12! I'm SO thankful to have such an amazing mother-in-law, and couldn't be more blessed because of my sweet mom too!
Love,
Amy
















ALL three events SO fun!!! Especially moving you all in! SO fun!!! Beautiful new house!!!
ReplyDelete