Updated: The video of Slate did not post last time, so I am resending this! Hopefully it works this time!
Our little kindergartner is learning how to read and it is SO exciting to listen to him and watch his mind work. I am very proud of him!! He's very proud of himself, too, and it's so cute!
Our little kindergartner is learning how to read and it is SO exciting to listen to him and watch his mind work. I am very proud of him!! He's very proud of himself, too, and it's so cute!
This week they have started to bring home book baggies and have to read the book and return it the next day. I took a video of him reading his book to me. Way to go Max!
I also noticed this week that Max's homework has gotten "harder". Here's his homework from tonight...
I feel like he's growing up too fast and I want to press a button to slow down time...tonight I was tucking him in and we were talking about how he's learning to read. I said something about him growing up too fast and he looked at me and said, "That's just the way life is, mom." And then, "I know your mom probably said the same thing to you." Yup, she did!!! :)
And this little one is already learning his letters - it's just crazy! Go Slate!
I am realizing more and more everyday that each moment we have with our children is such a gift and I am trying to cherish them all! Even when I feel like ALL I did the whole day was clean up POOP! :)
Thank you, Lord, for our THREE precious gifts!
Love,
Yay Max! SO proud of you!!! AND yes! slate is SO smart. He has been walking around here all day saying the letters he sees!!! LOVE!!!!!
ReplyDelete