"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." 1 Chronicles 16:34

Friday, May 29, 2015

Last Day of School

Today was Max's last day of kindergarten and I have to admit that I've been a little sad about it. I found myself thinking, "This is the last time I'll get his clothes out for kindergarten", or "This is the last time he'll take his lunch as a kindergartener"! I know - pitiful! But it's hard to believe that the year is over and he'll be in first grade next year. :)

Here he was on the first day of kindergarten - ready to go!
IMG_1948
And on the last day...
IMG_2879
IMG_2877
IMG_2880
IMG_2883
IMG_2884
I don't mean to scare you, with no makeup on! :)
IMG_2885
IMG_2889
The sweetest thing happened at breakfast this morning. After reading our devotion and talking for a few minutes, I went to make my breakfast and overheard Max talking to Addie about how she needed to ask Jesus into her heart. He proceeded to walk her through a prayer, having her repeat after him! It was so funny and so sweet! I guess he's a pastor in the making!
IMG_2873
IMG_2875
I hope Max had a GREAT last day of school. We're off to go get him now and I think we'll celebrate with some ice cream and playtime outside!

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment