I just wanted to share a few pics I've taken on Instagram lately...
Tiger is feeling better and hopefully will not have anymore problems with his ear. I think he's getting used to the cone and maybe we'll just leave it on him. :)
The last two Sundays the kids have enjoyed playing "house" in our closet while I get ready for church. And they never turn the light on!
Slate was still sick in the picture above but now he is feeling better and I'm so glad!
I took this picture right after I finished my last assignment for Revelation Wellness training. It felt SO good to be done. It made the last two months very busy but it was so worth it! I can't believe that in 5 days I will be leaving for Arizona to spend a whole week with all of the new friends I've made in this training. It's going to be a lot of work but also lots of fun too! I'm not sure how many pictures I'll be able to take or anything but I'll try to share about my experience when I get back! Your prayers for the trip would be so appreciated. :)
Slate and I enjoyed going over to my friend Rebekah's house on Thursday for a play date. Tucker and Slate had so much fun together! Tucker turned 3 in September so he's a little bit older than Slate.
On Saturday night Jason and I went out on our monthly date night. Haleigh came to watch the kids and we tried out a new burger place in Greenville. It was very good and right up Jason's alley. :) This was the BEST chocolate peanut butter pie I've ever had!
Yesterday Jason and Max rode their dirt bikes for awhile in the afternoon. Addie loves to ride with Jason but we haven't been able to get Slate to ride yet. Well yesterday we finally convinced him to after promising to give him a pumpkin cookie. Ha ha! He loved it!
And I took this picture today of Addie waiting in the driveway for Jason to see her and let her ride in the tractor with him. She LOVES her daddy!!!
Love,







No comments:
Post a Comment