"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." 1 Chronicles 16:34

Monday, March 9, 2009

A Beautiful Sunny Day

I decided to take advantage of the sunshine and 80 degree weather we're having today. Yes, that's right, it's 83 right now! I can't believe it. I put a blanket outside and put Max on it. He's not able to sit up on his own yet (darn!) so I just had to take pics of him on his back and stomach. Boy, does he LOVE being outside! He especially loves going for walks in the stroller and swinging! (We have to find a new place for the swing, because it came down with the branches during the "snowstorm".) :>) Anyway, I had fun taking some shots of him out in the sun! He is all about sucking on his bottom lip lately...as you can see. I tried to get some smiles out of him!

Here are a few of my favorites...

IMG_0337

IMG_0320

IMG_0332

Max Outside

I can't WAIT till summer and pool time! :>)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness... what a sweetie pie! I love all your images! Are you working on aperture this week? I have to say, this is why I got a fixed lens for my camera- better apertures!!!

    ReplyDelete