Last night Max and I drove to the mall of GA area to meet friends for dinner. I was really missing all my sweet girlfriends and some of them had not met Max yet. It's always interesting to travel with a little one...just not the same as traveling by yourself (so easy!). Max is down to taking two naps now and his afternoon one ending up being short for some reason (grr!). So I was a little nervous when we headed out early yesterday. I thought he'd hopefully fall asleep in the car and get a better nap before we ran some errands and met the girls. He didn't close his eyes for a second the whole trip - soooo weird! Anyway, we got there and I fed Max in the car (think peas flying everywhere!) and we picked up our 6 mth pictures from JCPenney. They turned out very good and will be sent to family soon! My precious friend, Sara, and her baby girl, Brooklyn, met us at the mall and we chatted while we walked around. We then headed to Chili's to meet everyone. I was so nervous about Max since he was overtired but he ended up doing pretty well, considering the circumstances. He fussed a little bit but nothing to turn a lot of heads our way - thank the Lord! I was so glad to see everyone and to catch up on what's going on with them and they enjoyed playing with Max!
All the girls...

Kelly and Max...

I think Max enjoyed hanging out with all the ladies!

Me, Sara and Kristy

Needless to say, Max fell asleep 5 minutes into the trip home. Poor guy!
What cute friends and a fun time! I can tell you all met at Chili's!!! YUM! I know they just had a fit over Max! He is so sweet. You looked so pretty! Hope you are staying dry- fill up lake!!!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Shay
W.T.H. Where was my invite? =)
ReplyDeleteI wish I could have been there! You look so great!
ReplyDelete