These are a few of my favorites!
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Practicing Focal Points
This past week in my photography class we have been learning about focal points. Usually we focus on the object directly in the center when we take a picture, but sometimes we'll want to focus on an object that's off to one side. We learned how important it is to make sure that your object is as sharp as it can be. On my camera, you can change the focal point to the left or right and it will automatically focus on that object for you, and blur everything else. Didn't know this! I thought who better to practice this on but Max!! So I put him on the floor (yuck, dog hair!) and took some shots of him on his belly. Boy, did he do well being my model! :>) I am really learning a lot about my camera through this class and I hope that I can apply everything in the future. Ha!
These are a few of my favorites!


These are a few of my favorites!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You did really great! I shot some of EK Friday for EK Day. I still need to post them on the website. Max is just adorable!!! Loved having you all over for lunch today- the salad was awesome!
ReplyDeleteMax is too cute!
ReplyDeleteThat is good to know, I will have to try that out with my camera! By the way, it isn't gross to put Max on the floor....the dog hair won't hurt him you neat freak! My kids have survived! :)
ReplyDeleteMy e-mail is kandibrian@yahoo.com. It would be much easier to communicate that way. :) I was talking about the picture at the very top of your blog that looks scrapbooked.
ReplyDelete