"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." 1 Chronicles 16:34

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Snowed in on Sunday!!!

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT??? I CAN'T!!! It is snowing in Georgia finally...I say that because every year I wait for it to snow and snow big, and it's happening right now! Whoo hoo! I just keep looking outside because it's so beautiful. It reminds me of being in Michigan...

Max and I stayed home from church this morning because he has a runny nose. Poor thing! Jason had a good morning at church and we all had lunch over at Sharon and Scott's. It was great! Jason had to go up to the barn to work but he's home now and we're SNOWED IN! Ha ha. I want to go out in the snow somewhere but Jason won't let me. Silly...

Picnik collage

Snowing


1 comment:

  1. It's snowing here too!!! Finally! You just wait until Max is old enough to think it's going to snow overnight and he wakes up in the morning to a bare ground. It's heart breaking!!! It's happened here three times already. Landry decided that she would never see snow. So, you can imagine her joy right now. She's thrilled! I let her out on the front porch to catch some snowflakes with her tongue. She came back in and said "thank you so much for letting me see the snow!"
    Brian wants me to tell you to tell Jason that we just had a big lightning bolt in the middle of the downpour of snow. It was pretty crazy!

    ReplyDelete