"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." 1 Chronicles 16:34

Thursday, July 30, 2009

11 Months Old - OH MY!

Where has the time gone? Our little Max turned 11 months old on the 21st. I can't believe he's almost a year old. He brings us so much joy each day and we just love watching him explore the world around him. He is crawling everywhere and getting into everything. His favorite things to go for and get told "No, No!" are the DVD player, our little laundry basket, photo albums, and Tiger's bowls (ewww!). I guess I need to do some more rearranging huh? He loves standing up and walking around while holding onto the furniture or us. He's getting more brave but is not ready for walking on his own yet. He ADORES being outside and goes crazy when I say, "Do you want to swing or ride in your car?".

I love that he recognizes words now such as drink, snack, bottle, bye-bye, da-da, swing, car, outside, four wheeler (ha ha), etc. It's so neat to observe his little mind working. He's still a good eater and sleeper. I weighed him awhile ago and he was 26 lbs! I'm not sure how long he is. He still takes two naps, both about an hour and a half to two hours long. He usually sleeps from 8:30-7:30 but not always! I wonder what will happen when it's time to take the paci away? :>) We're definitely seeing more of his personality each day and it's so neat.

Here is a picture I took today of him with his pjs on his head...ha ha.
IMG_1349

And after his bath tonight...
IMG_1394

I decided to post a picture of our dog, Tiger. Poor, poor Tiger is all I can say. Ever since Max arrived, he just doesn't get the attention he got before and I feel so bad sometimes! He loves to play with his toys and follow Max everywhere. Max likes to kiss him and try to "eat" him. Here is a picture of him laying down (which is what he does when I ignore him!). I hope and pray he'll have a fenced in backyard soon so we can run free and play!
IMG_1339

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe Max is 11 months old either!!! Where does time go? Love the pics- even the one of Tiger.

    ReplyDelete