"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." 1 Chronicles 16:34

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Happy Birthday to You...

Saturday was also my niece Savannah's birthday. We all got together over at Sharon and Scott's to celebrate and have a cookout. I made a cake for her and also for Jason, because his birthday was on Monday! Savannah turned 20 and Jason turned 33...hmm, would we want to be 20 again? Nah! We had a great time with everyone and enjoyed some yummy food. Here are some pics that Sharon took!

Jason and Savannah
3691783143_f428a8cbeb

The couples
3691785735_1e06b18a91

Picnik collage

On Monday night, the three of us went out to eat for Jason's birthday. We really enjoyed our meal at Longhorn, but I'm not sure about everyone else! Just kidding - Max was VERY vocal in the restaurant (screeching and squealing). I think he wanted everyone to know that it was his daddy's birthday! I didn't take a picture! Happy Birthday Jason - I love you!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Jason!!! We loved hanging out with you all over the weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete