"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." 1 Chronicles 16:34

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Peachtree Road Race

On Saturday was Atlanta's annual Peachtree Road Race! It is a VERY big event - there were 55,000 runners! Well, this was the first year I decided to be one of those 55,000 and it was a lot of fun! This was only my second 10K and a little bit harder than the first, due to some hills and lots of people everywhere. Jason and I drove down to Atlanta with Scott and Brandon. We also met up with Jeff, Cathy, and Jordan.

Here we are before the race - waiting at the Marta station...
DSCN0468

Jason and Cathy were waiting on us to go by the Art Center to take some pictures. It was around the 5 mile mark! Going, going, gone...
Picnik collage

We all made it and had a blast doing it! Here we all are...
Picnik collage

1 comment:

  1. You did awesome!!! I am so happy you were able to do so well and now for the big run.

    ReplyDelete