Oh my, these videos are great! My kids use to love playing with empty bottles too! I can't believe how much his hair has grown, do you think he can hold out 6 more weeks? If so, I can give him a trim then. I LOVE it when kids do "How big is ..." cutest thing ever!! Burke is already trying to sit up...it won't be long!
Oh my, these videos are great! My kids use to love playing with empty bottles too! I can't believe how much his hair has grown, do you think he can hold out 6 more weeks? If so, I can give him a trim then.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE it when kids do "How big is ..." cutest thing ever!! Burke is already trying to sit up...it won't be long!
He is just the cutest baby! We loved hanging out with you all this weekend. Now back to week life. Hope you have a great Monday.
ReplyDeleteblessings!