"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." 1 Chronicles 16:34

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

max's first year

So here we are...

trying to grasp the fact that Max is one year old!!

We are beyond happy and love our little guy with everything we have.

We feel extremely blessed and thank God for every moment with him!

So...what is Max up to now that he's
1?

* crawling, pulling up, and walking (with help)
* waving bye bye
* can say mama, dadda, ball, wow, whoa, yummy, and amy
* riding on his tractor and 4-wheeler
* follows mommy and daddy around
* gives hugs and kisses to Tiger
* dances to music
* has 6 teeth
* starting to drink whole milk
* transitioning from bottle to sippy cup
* trying different kinds of food
* facing forward in the car
* good sleeper

The journey began on August 21, 2008 at 10:44 a.m.

Max weighed 8 lb, 3 oz. and was 21 in. long.

Today he is 26 lb, 6 oz. and 31 1/2 in. long!

A look back...


Newborn
IMG_1786

1 Month
DSC00921

2 Months
DSC01028

3 Months
DSC01194

4 Months
DSC01407

5 Months
DSC01495

6 Months
IMG_0294

7 Months
photo(2)

8 Months
IMG_0634

9 Months
IMG_0879

10 Months
IMG_1117

11 Months
IMG_1377

12 Months
IMG_1960

We are looking forward to another wonderful year...

and praying that we can be an example to Max of God's love for us.




3 comments:

  1. Great pictures of his first year! I love how you did this. He's adorable!!! And, if I put Corinne in a chair like that, she would face-plant straight to the floor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED this post so much! Each picture was so precious. I can tell you the years fly by and then they are grown. He is such a sweet boy and I couldn't love him more. He is so cute sitting in his chair at his table. Looks so big. We pray for you all as parents as well as his life to follow Christ. We LOVE that we live close and get to be part of his life!!!
    Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this post! I can't believe he can say Amy!

    ReplyDelete