We spent Thursday and Friday afternoon in the pool! The weather has been pretty warm lately so the water wasn't too cold (so glad...you never know in Michigan!). I took lots of pictures of the kids swimming, floating, jumping, sliding, and watching. {grin} Dade and Piper love jumping off the diving board and going down the slide, and the rest of the kids love watching them. Their time will come! I loved seeing Max and Burke side by side in their ladybug floats. Max swam on Thursday but took a break on Friday because the chlorine irritated his eyes a good bit (we think). Grandpa and Grandma Mathis came over yesterday to see everyone. They are both doing great and it was so nice to see them again!
Here are my favorites...I wish I could write something next to each one to "explain" them, but oh well...
No comments:
Post a Comment