"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." 1 Chronicles 16:34

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Special Friends

I'm pretty blessed to have such a wonderful group of friends in my life. I'm not sure where I'd be today without them! While we were home in Michigan, I was able to get together with a few of my high school friends - Nina, Nicole and Katie. It was so great to catch up and see how they're doing! Unfortunately, I did not remember my camera when I met up with them! :<( Jason, Max, and I also got to see my good friend, Erika, and her family while were were there. Their little guy, Cash, had fun playing with Max and showing him how to play his guitar!

As always, we spent some time with our neighbors, the Sanders. They've been so sweet to our family and dear friends for a long time! The middle pictures are of Madison and Morgan, who my mom babysat for a LONG time. Let's just say I remember when Madison was born and mom started watching her! So they have a special place in our heart as well. They are doing great and just cute as ever. So nice to see them again!!

Picnik collage

1 comment:

  1. There is nothing better than family and good friends! So happy you were able to connect with friends from home.

    ReplyDelete