"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." 1 Chronicles 16:34

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Adelyn's First Playdate

Today was the first day I took both kids out by myself and I thought it went very well! Ha! My friend Janna invited us over to her house for a playdate. Her son Rylan is only 2 months older than Max, and her daughter Ruby is only 2 months older than Adelyn. How cool is that? We only arrived 10 minutes late, which I didn't think was too bad for my first time. Ha!

Ruby was down for a nap, so we didn't get to see her sweet face but Adelyn wasn't too upset about it - as you can see. Maybe they can play next time.

Rylan and Max had a great time being together outside. They play very well and sound exactly the same when they talk. Max's favorite thing was their sandbox and pretty much stayed in it the entire time!



This is my favorite picture. Rylan wasn't too pleased with getting his picture taken so I decided to put the camera away after that! How funny!

The morning ended with a wonderful, little fit thrown by my lovely 2 year old, Max! He was so attached to a couple of trucks and a dirtbike that Rylan had in his sandbox, and he was pretty upset that he had to leave them behind. I always dread when those "little" fits come on and especially in front of someone else! It was no pretty sight but eventually he calmed down, and told Rylan thank you for letting him come over. Oh my!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. What a fun time to get out of the house! I KNOW Max had a blast!!! Adelyn looks pretty happy too! Loved coming over for a visit!!!

    ReplyDelete