Family of four
Adelyn and I
Max is sporting a war wound from the nursery!
Jason and Addie
Rosie, Amelia and Savannah
All the kids (don't miss Max's face!)
Jessie and Adelyn
Jessie, Memommy and Adelyn
Loved her face!
We are blessed to live by Jason's family and to be able to spend so much time with them. Of course I wish that my family was here too - I sure missed them all today! We are also so blessed to be able to celebrate Jesus rising from the grave and conquering death - what an amazing gift of love our Heavenly Father has given us all! I want to end this post with a prayer that was in my devotion the other day. Happy Easter to you all!
As we celebrate the fact that Jesus sets us free, let's say this as a prayer to him:
You left your throne in heaven,
Your love endures forever.
You lived a perfect sinless life,
Your love endures forever.
You endured the humiliation of a trial,
Your love endures forever.
You went to a cross and willingly died,
Your love endures forever.
You were in the grave for three days,
Your love endures forever.
And on the third day you rose again,
Your love endures forever.
Amy....you look AMAZING! There is no way you just had a baby!!
ReplyDeleteand...i love the family picture - especially the way max is "squeezing" his daddy :)
It was the best day!!! Loved having everyone here for lunch and photos! Your family photo is great! And I agree with Amy~ you look amazing!!! :)
ReplyDeleteXO