"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." 1 Chronicles 16:34

Monday, May 9, 2011

Luncheon, Rehearsal and Dinner

This past weekend was a very busy one for our family - our oldest niece, Savannah, got married! We had been looking forward to it for quite some time and felt blessed to be a part of such a wonderful celebration. It all started on Friday morning when I was invited to Savannah's bridesmaid luncheon. I was actually a host but my sweet sister in law, Marcia, pretty much did everything! I guess she thought I had my hands full with a newborn! :)

The luncheon was very nice - lots of delicious food and beautiful people there (inside and out)! The weather was perfect and everyone had a great time.

Jessica, me, Becky, Savannah, Marcia and Becca

The bridal party

The Ankerich girls

That night was the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner. We met at Sharon and Scott's (where the wedding took place) for the rehearsal. Everything went very well and there were no problems.

The groomsmen, groom and pastors (Yes, Jason was one of them!)

Bridesmaids

Marcia, Adelyn, Sam and Max

Jing and I

Ben and Barbara Dove (groom's parents) and their grandsons, William and Daniel

Shay and Memommy

The bride with her dad

Doesn't Savannah look excited? Reminded me of how I felt on that day almost 5 years ago!

After the rehearsal, we all headed to Cateechee in Hartwell for the dinner. It was so nice to be out on their veranda and enjoy some more delicious food together. Lots of family and friends were there of Josh and Savannah's, and it was clear to see that they were surrounded by many people who loved them so much. I didn't bring my camera to the rehearsal or the dinner, so I borrowed some pictures from Sharon. You can also go to Sharon's blog to see pictures from the dinner!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment