"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." 1 Chronicles 16:34

Monday, May 23, 2011

Summer Fun

We love summer time...filled with lots of fun in the sun!

Max loves his little pool.

Adelyn prefers to stay out of the sun. :)

But we do have a sun dome for when I decide to let her "play" outside.

Taking a ride on the four wheeler!

This was so funny...while I was at the grocery store, Jason found our barely used tent (we've only used it once and it was before kids!) and decided to put it up. It looks brand new still and Max loved playing in it. We're thinking about camping out in it one night or maybe just putting the kids out there! :)


Amy

2 comments:

  1. EK is about to die to come over and try that tent out! Looks like M&A have a fun summer yard to play in!!! YAY!!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing all of the summer activities!! Especially since it hasn't been warm enough here to do any of it yet! :) With the bugs you guys have down there, I wouldn't even consider sleeping outside at night in a tent! You let Jason and Max do that- male bonding!

    ReplyDelete