Chillin'...isn't his face funny?


More from before...

It was fun to get a sneak peak of the beautiful bride, as well as everyone else. Don't they all look so pretty? The wedding was also wonderful and I tried not to cry...but I failed when I saw Josh's face as Savannah walked down the aisle. That's my favorite thing to do! I didn't take any pictures because I was trying to make sure our two children were quiet during the ceremony - no small task!
After the wedding, the party got started pretty quickly! Everyone headed to the back yard for food, dancing, and lots of fun! I loved getting pictures of the little ones dancing, the beautiful lights everywhere, and all the friends and family that were there for Sav and Josh.



The night ended with Savannah and Josh leaving for their honeymoon, and everyone celebrating with sparklers! What a SPECIAL day for everyone! It gets me very excited for another wedding this year - my little sister, Molly's! Can't wait!
What a beautiful day, looks like it was a lot of fun! I love the close up picture of Becca that you took, just gorgeous she is! Glad that you enjoyed it and the weather was perfect!
ReplyDelete