Then we headed out to Greenville for a double date! My sister in law Marcia graciously offered to watch the kids while we went out! We decided to go back to the same restaurant we all went to the last time they visited - Liberty Tap Room and Grill. It's kind of a funny story - we fell in love with Molly's steak she ordered (we were all trying to eat it!) and kept going back ever since then! Plus, it's right next to the stadium and we planned on going to a Greenville Drive game afterward.
The engaged couple
Married 5 years on May 27!
We had a great time at the restaurant and game. It was a perfect night - not too hot at all! Although Molly and Matt may disagree since they're not used to warmer weather...ha ha.
I am SO happy Molly and Matt were able to come down~ such a treat to have your sister here. I'm sure you two had fun! LOVE the photo of you and Jason~ you look beautiful as always. :) I know you all had fun on your date!!!
ReplyDeleteXOXO