So a new year is here...and I'm a little late posting about it since it is January 7th! Oh well. I have been playing catch up ever since we got home from Michigan! Between unpacking, putting decorations away, preparing for our first Sunday with our new curriculum, and taking care of my family it has been a little crazy. :) Hopefully things will start to slow down now as they usually do when January hits. :)
I am really looking forward to this year and know that God is going to continue to bless us with more than we could ever imagine. My prayer is that we would continue to follow Him, trust Him, obey Him and LOVE Him! We have so much to be thankful for and not a day goes by that I don't try to thank Him for each and every thing.
I have been praying about what God wants me to focus on this year and what I'd like to accomplish. I won't bore you with the details of my goals but I came up with four of them! I also think God gave me some verses to focus on this year as well...I have a lot of work to do. :) But I guess we are all striving toward the same thing - to be more like Jesus every day. I want to remember to receive His grace in those moments when I fail. This post I read today talks about that very thing and was very good. Anyway, my verses (and please don't judge me, ha ha):
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my rock and my redeemer." Psalm 19:14
"Understand this, my dear brothers and sisters: You must all be quick to listen, slow to speak, and slow to get angry. Human anger does not produce the righteousness God desires." James 1:19-20
Happy New Year to you all (a little late)!
Love,

No comments:
Post a Comment