"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." 1 Chronicles 16:34

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

SNOW!

The day I had been waiting for for the last couple of years finally happened yesterday...it SNOWED! I was just as excited as the kids when it started to fall outside. We couldn't wait to go out and play a little bit! Max was totally into it (just like in Michigan) but Adelyn still wasn't too interested. 




A little video clip - poor Addie...
           
She kept saying, "I don't like this, mom! The snow is getting in my eyes!" and crying several times. She didn't last long!

Addie, Slate and I stayed inside for the rest of the afternoon but Max wanted to ride his four wheeler. I LOVED this picture Jason took of us looking down from the window!

Max doing some doughnuts...
                           
It was the perfect night for a warm fire and it was so neat to go to bed knowing that there was no school tomorrow and that it was still lightly snowing outside...

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment