"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." 1 Chronicles 16:34

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Four Wheelin' Fun

On Saturday we had TWO very excited boys in our house and I'm not talking about Max and Slate. :) Jason's friend Josh was coming into town and he and his son Luke were coming over to ride four wheelers and gators all day. Needless to say, Max couldn't wait to get outside. He loves hanging out with Luke and they have a ball together. 

I guess I'll have to let it go that this same friend taught him how to do doughnuts in the yard! I'm always a little nervous when I see him doing them now!
* I asked Jason to get a video of them riding and he said he did but "it wasn't that good"!

They all had a great day riding together in the fields and woods. Max was worn out by the end of the day!

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment