"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." 1 Chronicles 16:34

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Take Me Out to the Ballgame...

Last night Jason and I were invited to go to the Georgia/Clemson baseball game with our friends, Lisa and Doug. We were pretty excited to go to a FREE game and hang out with a couple who we have enjoyed getting to know! We also like watching baseball! We found out it was a big game because Georgia was ranked #1 in the nation. When we first got there, I thought we were going to have to leave because Max was really scared by the loud speaker, music, and the crowd cheering. Every time the guy came over the speaker, he got this cute little frown on his face! Jason decided to take him for a walk and when he came back we fed him his bottle. He seemed to calm down after that and ended up being just fine! We had a great time hanging out with the Rumseys - they are two very kind people with a sweet girl named Hannah! (She didn't get to come...she chose sleep instead!) :>) I tried to take some pictures...some turned out and some didn't. Oh well! Oh yeah, we also noticed that Max is starting to take notice to mommy when she gets the camera out. Every time I went to take his picture, he would start hamming it up! Ha ha ha!

Game

Max

Baseball

I guess you're wondering who won the game? We had to leave early but I checked to see and Georgia scored 3 runs in the ninth inning to win the game 4-2! Oh my, sorry Lisa and Doug! :>)

1 comment: