"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." 1 Chronicles 16:34

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday

I always try to think of catchy titles for my blog entries...I obviously don't usually come up with anything original! We had a great Easter Sunday today...we are so thankful that Jesus died and rose from the dead for us and we are free from sin! What a sacrifice. We are also thankful for such a special day today. Jason was asked to do the sunrise service this morning at church and it went very well (Max and I decided to skip it since it was at 7:30 outside!). As I mentioned in my other entry, it was also the kickoff of our new children's program. It went very well and the kids really enjoyed it!

We went to Jason's parents house for lunch and also tried to get some pictures of everyone. The kids were having fun flying kites but agreed to stop for a few shots.

Our family


Max's first Easter


Savannah and Max


The grandkids

1 comment: