"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." 1 Chronicles 16:34

Friday, April 10, 2009

Getting Organized

I have been on a quest for quite some time to get things as organized as possible in our house. I've always been pretty organized, I think, but I'm trying to do it even more often and with as much things as possible! I find that it makes life much easier when you can find things right away instead of searching and searching for them. There are definitely more things that I'd like to do, such as a good filing system for our bills, redo the pantry, etc.

On Wednesday I decided to clean out our closet because it was getting pretty bad! Here are the before and after pictures.



It didn't take that long once I put my mind to it. I find that I often put things off because I think they are going to take a long time when, in fact, they don't end up being that bad. Anyone else do that? One more thing...I heard this simple tip to help keep your house clean - "Never leave a room empty handed!"

No comments:

Post a Comment