"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." 1 Chronicles 16:34
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Vroom! Vroom!
Last Friday I took Max out to the field where Jason was planting corn. It was definitely time for Max to have his first ride on the tractor! Jason was so excited to get some pictures taken with his baby boy - it was so sweet!
Max was definitely intrigued by the big John Deere tractor and even tried to get the brake while riding! Jason explained to me how it all worked with the seeds - it was cool. Max and I are so proud of how hard Jason works and so thankful for him!!
How wonderful that Max got to ride in the tractor- did you ride? I can remember going around the field with daddy when I was little. Good memories. I love the one of Jason and Max looking down out of the tractor- precious! Jason is such a hard worker and doing so well getting everything done there- you are also great because you allow him to do it- like you have a choice right??? Love you!
How wonderful that Max got to ride in the tractor- did you ride? I can remember going around the field with daddy when I was little. Good memories. I love the one of Jason and Max looking down out of the tractor- precious! Jason is such a hard worker and doing so well getting everything done there- you are also great because you allow him to do it- like you have a choice right??? Love you!
ReplyDelete