Max wearing his football sweatsuit and ready to go.
Having fun
EK wasn't nervous about sledding.
Trying to eat the "chip" (that's what Max called a big chunk of snow)
About to throw a mini snowball at me
SJ wasn't too sure about hanging out in the snow.
I was also given a blogger award by my niece, Savannah, who has a blog called Savannah Smiles. I don't get these very often, so I thought I'd participate. I'm supposed to share 7 things about myself and then award 15 other bloggers with this award. I decided I'd try to think of 7 things that some people may not know about me.
7 Things About Me
1) I like to drive fast and wish that everyone else would, too. :) (I do try to slow down when my child is in the car!)
2) I hate when toothpaste is left in the sink.
3) I have a small obsession with playing solitaire on my iPhone.
4) I am a little nervous about becoming a mom of 2. (I try to think about my sister, who has 5, when these thoughts come up!)
5) I HATE any kind of bug.
6) I like things to be organized and neat.
7) I can be overly sensitive at times. :)
Now I'd like to award the following 15 bloggers (actually, I could only come up with 9!):
1) Sharon
2) Julie
3) Sarah
4) Amy
5) Kristy
6) Karen
7) Kelly
8) Kandi
9) Joanna
7 Things About Me
1) I like to drive fast and wish that everyone else would, too. :) (I do try to slow down when my child is in the car!)
2) I hate when toothpaste is left in the sink.
3) I have a small obsession with playing solitaire on my iPhone.
4) I am a little nervous about becoming a mom of 2. (I try to think about my sister, who has 5, when these thoughts come up!)
5) I HATE any kind of bug.
6) I like things to be organized and neat.
7) I can be overly sensitive at times. :)
Now I'd like to award the following 15 bloggers (actually, I could only come up with 9!):
1) Sharon
2) Julie
3) Sarah
4) Amy
5) Kristy
6) Karen
7) Kelly
8) Kandi
9) Joanna
Loved sledding again today! I guess we get to do it all again tomorrow~ school out again. :) Pretty sure Scott is heading to work.
ReplyDeleteXO