"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." 1 Chronicles 16:34

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Past and Present

I know I already posted a pregnancy update and picture at 32 weeks...but I thought I'd look back to see a picture at 32 weeks when I was pregnant with Max. I always forget to look back at those pictures because they are saved under Jason's login, not mine. :>)

Here I am at 32 weeks with Max (past)

And now at 32 weeks (present)

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. okay....first of all, you look great!
    secondly, can you tell any difference in the way you are "carrying?" i hear people say that all time and i really can't tell....i just feel pregnant - haha! i can't tell if this baby is high, low, the same or different from libbi....maybe it's just me??? i do remember libbi being realllllllly low towards the end, but other than that i can't remember much else. just wondering if you could tell a difference in your "boy pregnancy" and your "girl pregnancy??"
    and third - love the 32 week update, thanks for the shout-out, but really, thank you for not linking me, because i think i look the same in my 22 week pic as you do in your 32 week - ha! ;)

    ReplyDelete