Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 32 Weeks
I noticed I had the same shirt on when I took a pregnancy pic at 20 weeks. Thought you might want to see the difference!
Size of Baby: According to babycenter.com, it says our baby weighs 3.75 lbs and is about 16.7 inches long. I know Baby Martin weighs more than that because at our 28 week ultrasound she already weighed 3 lbs, 1 oz!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Right...like I'm really going to say how much I've gained! :>) I'm within the normal range of weight gain, so that's all that matters!
Maternity Clothes: That is all I wear now, with the exception of a couple of shirts and some workout pants!
Gender: Hopefully it's still a girl in there! (I'll have them double check at my next ultrasound - 36 wks!) Why would I want to double check? This is why...crazy story - my sister-in-law told me about a friend of hers who just had her third child. They were told the ENTIRE pregnancy it was a girl and when she delivered...it was a BOY! They were devastated! I can't imagine that happening!
Movement: She's definitely a mover and I LOVE feeling her inside of me! I think it's a little less than it was before, because she doesn't have as much room now. She's still more active at night, especially around the 9:00 hour.
Sleep: This is the one thing that I struggle with during pregnancy! I have pretty bad insomnia and just try to get through each night the best I can. Some nights are definitely better than others! I take Tylenol PM but don't take it every night. Let's just say I have a lot of reading material on hand...
What I miss: Sleeping through the night, sleeping on my stomach and caffeinated Diet Coke!
Cravings: I don't really have cravings anymore...I certainly still indulge in the foods I love from time to time!
Symptoms: Mostly tiredness, lower back pain and just dealing with the pokes to the ribs. :>)
Best Moment this week: I went for my 32 week check-up today and heard the heartbeat again. A nice 147! I also just got a call from the doctor's office and our c-section is scheduled for Tuesday, March 8! (For those of you who didn't know, I had a c-section with Max so I'll be having another one.)
Not much longer now...the nesting has definitely begun - I'm always writing down things on my "to-do list" that I want to clean or reorganize before she arrives. I'm also keeping a list of everything I need to get out of storage and items to buy! :>)
You are the most beautiful pregnant girls I know!!! Can't wait for March 8th~ to see our new beautiful little girl... and see Max as a big brother. What a blessing it will all be!!!
ReplyDeleteXO
Can't wait to meet the next member of the Martin Family!
ReplyDeleteWe have to get together! Maybe we can meet in Commerce soon and then after preschool ends I can come in May! :)