"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." 1 Chronicles 16:34

Monday, September 3, 2012

16 Weeks

I am pretty behind on posting to the blog but am trying to get caught up. I realized I hadn't posted any pregnancy pictures yet so I remembered to have Jason take one at 16 weeks. That's almost two weeks ago since I'll be 18 on Wednesday! 
IMG_9029
Everything has been going well with our pregnancy. I am not sick or anything but feel tired a good bit more than I did with Adelyn or Max! That's probably pretty normal especially since we have a lot going on right now. :>) 

We have our special anatomy ultrasound this Wednesday and we're excited. I'll share pictures then! 

Love,
Amy

1 comment:

  1. You look beautiful and know you are excited about tomorrow! can't wait to hear all about it!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete