"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." 1 Chronicles 16:34

Thursday, September 13, 2012

More Pics of House

So some of you might be getting tired of seeing pictures of the new house and paint colors - sorry if that's you! :) I was so excited to ride over there this morning because Jason texted and said he thought I would love the new paint colors I picked. He also told me all the doors were up, stairs done, and all the trim almost done! I couldn't wait to see everything. It all looks so beautiful! I can't believe what a difference the "little details" (like my mom says) makes. Mike has been telling us his goal is to be done by Oct. 12 but I'm starting to wonder if we'll be in before that! 

Gravel driveway
IMG_0998
Leading up to cement
IMG_1001
IMG_1002
Sidewalk to front door
IMG_1003
Stairway to basement
IMG_1015
IMG_1016
 Rec room in basement
IMG_1017
All the guys were working hard today.
IMG_1013
Coffered ceiling
IMG_1008
Paint colors
IMG_1010
IMG_1009
IMG_1006
IMG_1004
IMG_1014
Love,
Amy

1 comment:

  1. I don't think you have to worry that we are getting tired of seeing~ LOVE! yay! looking great!!!

    ReplyDelete