"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." 1 Chronicles 16:34

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Atlanta Christmas Party

Last night I made the trip out to Suwanee (an area I would call Atlanta now!) to go to the 5th Annual Bible Study Christmas Party. It's kind of a funny name but it all began when we started a bible study with a bunch of us, and it just continued from there! There have been a lot of special friendships for me that have come from that group and I'm thankful for each one of them. We've definitely been there for each other through some ups and downs throughout the years. I've been very blessed!

We had a great time catching up with one another, meeting new friends, eating lots of delicious food, and doing our annual ornament exchange. I think we had about 17 girls so it was a lot of fun once we started stealing from one another. :>) Thank you, Cat (and your roommates) for hosting! Love you all so much!

Kelly, Joanna, Me, Amberly, Catherine, and Crista

Catherine and Joanna

Amberly and Kelly

Me and Joanna

Getting ready for the ornament exchange

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. so fun! what a great group of girls :) you were right down the road from me!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at all those tall boots! I wish I could have been there! Love all you girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a blessing to have such sweet friends to party and eat with!!! Glad you had such a GREAT time. You looked SO cute!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH, I wish I could have been there! Ryan had a late meeting that he couldn't get out of....
    Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete