"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." 1 Chronicles 16:34

Friday, December 24, 2010

Home at Last!

We have been home in Michigan (my first home, anyway!) since Wednesday around 4:30, but it's been pretty busy ever since we arrived. I haven't had a chance to upload pictures or blog. We had a great trip up here and awesome weather. I was so thankful we didn't have to deal with any snow or heavy rain. Max did very well on the trip and I was glad that my restless leg syndrome didn't kick in on the way - ha! We have drove to Michigan many many times already but this was the first time we split the trip up into two days. It was nice to know we were going to sleep in a bed for the night on Tuesday. We made great time and we were so excited to see everyone! Max was adorable - he kept saying to me, "That's grandma, mom!" and "That's grandpa!".

Grandma showing Max the new horse trailer and horse stables.

Dade and Max playing with the horses.

Max, Dade and Piper

Hanging with Grandpa and eating mom's famous caramel corn.


Amy

1 comment:

  1. I am SO happy you are home!!! Looks like you all are having lots of fun!!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete