Anyway, I got my blood taken and then we headed to Dr. Rosemond's office for a follow-up ultrasound. When we went for our 18 week ultrasound, the doctor said my placenta was fairly low and could possibly cause some bleeding, and wanted to see me back at 28 weeks. Today's report was good - baby girl looks wonderful and my placenta was still low but not low enough to be concerned. We don't have to go back! Baby Martin already weighs 3 lbs, 1 oz. and is measuring 29 wks, 4 days. We were very thankful!
After that, we headed to the mall to get some clothes for Jason to waste some time. (You have to wait 2 hours before you can go back to the hospital and get the Rhogam shot - they have to test your blood for something, not sure what!) I had fun helping Jason shop (who doesn't?!) and then got my shot back at the hospital. I also got a call from my doctor's office with the results of my glucose test - it was normal but my blood sugar level was a little low. She just told me to make sure I eat small meals every few hours and keep some hard candies on hand. Doesn't sound too difficult to me! :>)
I'm very thankful for the good report today and continue to pray for our little girl's health!
P. S. The doctor tried to get a 3D/4D picture for us but she was not cooperating! With the placenta being right next to her head and having both arms and hands in front of her face, there was no way we were getting a face shot! Little stinker!
SO thankful baby Martin girl is so healthy and growing! :) Looking forward to her birth~ what a glorious day that will be!!!
ReplyDeleteXO