"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." 1 Chronicles 16:34

Saturday, December 10, 2011

9 Months Old

I can't believe that Adelyn is 9 months old already. Where has the time gone? That means we only have 3 more months until she's a YEAR OLD! Wow.

I haven't done well with keeping up with her monthly posts. I totally forgot her 8 month picture. Here is her 7 month picture.

And here she is at 9 months old.

I took Addie yesterday for her 9 month checkup and she is a perfect, healthy little baby! We are SO thankful!

Her stats: Height - 28 1/8" (65%), Weight - 23 lb., 2 oz. (96%), Head - 18 3/8" (100%)

What's new with Addie:
- loves to talk (says mama, dada, baba)
- loves to jump in her activity center and jumping johnny
- very content with sitting on the floor and playing
- no desire to crawl but loves to "swim" on her tummy
- can move backward on her tummy
- gives big smiles to anyone and everyone
- cutting her second tooth
- takes two naps (usually around 2 hours each)
- eats 4 times a day
- lets me know when she's full
- loves toys that make sounds

Thankful for our sweet little Addie and her big brother Max!


Thank you, Sharon, for taking a few pictures for us!

Love,
Amy

1 comment:

  1. I LOVED taking the photos~ the light in that room is amazing!!! We should set up a studio. LOL Blessings and love!!! XO

    ReplyDelete