Last night I got to go out with a bunch of my girlfriends for a "night on the town". Oh, how times have changed! :) We all met at Nami, a Japanese restaurant on Lake Hartwell, for dinner. The food was delicious - I enjoyed some yummy sushi with my sweet friend Christine.

I also enjoyed great conversation with my other sweet friends!





We had an awesome server who stood on a chair to take a group shot of us.

After eating, we did an ornament exchange and everyone had fun "stealing" other people's ornaments. A few of us finished the night by going to see New Year's Eve at the theater. It was really good and a fun one to see during Christmas! We got home about 12:30...I was just beat. Another thing that's changed over the years!
So thankful for beautiful girlfriends - inside and out!
Love,
Amy
I also enjoyed great conversation with my other sweet friends!
We had an awesome server who stood on a chair to take a group shot of us.
After eating, we did an ornament exchange and everyone had fun "stealing" other people's ornaments. A few of us finished the night by going to see New Year's Eve at the theater. It was really good and a fun one to see during Christmas! We got home about 12:30...I was just beat. Another thing that's changed over the years!
So thankful for beautiful girlfriends - inside and out!
Love,
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment