Our last day in Michigan was a fairly quiet one. My dad and I took Max to see the animals at the wildlife museum in the Freeland Sports Zone. He enjoyed checking out all the birds and animals, especially the big bear.

Sitting by the fireplace

Checking out the owls

Jason went hunting with Jay in the afternoon and shot a deer. Good job boys! We went by Julie's house to say goodbye to them and then later that night, some of my high school friends came over with their families. We enjoyed hanging out, eating some pizza and just catching up. I meant to take pictures and forgot!
We really had a wonderful time at home with my family for Christmas. I'm VERY thankful for my sweet mom and dad, and for how big their hearts are. They are so kind, loving and thoughtful! I am blessed with amazing in-laws as well!!
Thank you, mom and dad, for everything!!!

Love,
Amy
Sitting by the fireplace
Checking out the owls
Jason went hunting with Jay in the afternoon and shot a deer. Good job boys! We went by Julie's house to say goodbye to them and then later that night, some of my high school friends came over with their families. We enjoyed hanging out, eating some pizza and just catching up. I meant to take pictures and forgot!
We really had a wonderful time at home with my family for Christmas. I'm VERY thankful for my sweet mom and dad, and for how big their hearts are. They are so kind, loving and thoughtful! I am blessed with amazing in-laws as well!!
Thank you, mom and dad, for everything!!!
Love,
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment