Today was our first full day at home here in Michigan. For those of you that didn't know, our family traveled to Michigan to spend a week with my family for Christmas. We left on Tuesday, spent the night in Lexington and drove the rest of the way yesterday. It was a little rough but we made it!
This afternoon I decided to go with my sister Julie to help out in Dawson and Sander's classes at their school. It was their last day before break and they were having their Christmas parties. It was special because I don't see them very often, and I enjoyed seeing where they go to school and spending time in a classroom again. It definitely reminded me of how much I LOVE to teach and build relationships with students...but I also wouldn't want things any other way. I am SO thankful to be at home with Max and Adelyn.
Dawson, 1st Grade
Sander, 2nd Grade
Tonight my sweet sister Julie planned a sleepover for ALL the kids at her house (minus Addie!). They started the night with a lot of playing and running around in their basement.

Then they made ornaments with Christmas play dough.
They were finishing the night with popcorn, cupcakes and a movie! Julie - thank you for hosting a sleepover! See you in the morning. :)
Love,
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment